Eyelid Surgery in Lithuania
1.600 € / 1.280 £ (upper and lower eyelids)
• Upper and lower eyelids - from 1.600 € / 1.280 £
Please note that the price of blepharoplasty itself is provisional and may be accurately assessed only after the evaluation of each individual case.
Flights and accommodation - 500 € / 400 £
- direct round-flight tickets from the UK / Ireland to Vilnius or Kaunas airports
- 6 nights at a hotel
Please note that plane ticket prices are valid only for direct flights to Lithuania and if you book the plane 1 month prior. If patients wish they can book plane tickets and accomodation by themselves since this part of package is optional.
|Take a virtual tour in our clinic!||Our clinic on national TV|
|Virtual tour in our clinic in Lithuania. Plastic surgeon Dr Maslauskas is talking about the procedures performed in our clinic such as liposuction, fat transfer, tummy tuck, breast lift, etc.|
|Experienced surgeons: have 15 years of experience in plastic surgeries, 250 surgeries per year.|
|Certified surgeons: our surgeons have UK, Sweden and Denmark Certificates of specialist in plastic surgery|
|Half the price of Western counterparts. The same materials, facilities, medical staff qualification. Price difference is only due to considerably lower average salaries and taxes.|
|Modern clinic: equipped with modern diagnostic and surgical facilities, patients are looked after by English speaking staff. 24 hours nursing.|
|All English speaking staff: from the customer service desk to nurses, assistants and surgeons|
|24/7 assistance: during your entire stay in Lithuania|
|Easy to reach: 2-3 hours regular flights from all main UK & Ireland airports: Gatwick, Stansted, Luton, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Bristol, Leeds, Liverpool and Dublin|
|All inclusive price: the package price for the surgery includes all medications, consultations, surgery, hospitalisation, accommodation, flight tickets and transfers.|
|Testimonials from other UK patients: we can give you lots of testimonials from our previous UK patients, their personal numbers as well as before/after pictures|
|Credibility of country: Lithuania has been a part of the EU and NATO for already 8 years, Lithuania is one of the fastest growing countries in the whole region, has the second fastest internet speed in the World, has trained many medical professionals who are highly appreciated and employed by many UK hospitals and more.|
As people age, skin loses its elasticity, facial fat atrophies and redistributes. These changes mostly affect face. As eyelid skin is the most delicate and the thinnest on a face, particular attention to it should be paid. If your sight looks tired because of excessive skin off upper eyelid and you have bags under eyes, if excessive skin obstructs your vision, you are a candidate for an eyelid surgery.
It is very important to have realistic expectations about the surgery – neither it will change your face shape, nor remove darkness under eyes. It is a procedure that involves removal of excess skin from the upper eyelids and reduces eye bags.
If a patient is having both, upper and lower eyelid surgeries, the procedure takes about 2 hours. Incisions during the upper lids surgery are done on a natural upper eyelid fold so as to hide them and make scars invisible. While performing the lower eyelid surgery incisions are also hidden. They are done under the lower lashes or in an inner part of the eyelid.
Recommendations after the surgery:
- Patients are let home right after the surgery
- Patients are advised to stay at home for a couple of days
- After the surgery wear sunglasses outside for the next few days
- For 24 hours use cold on the operated areas in order to reduce swelling and bruising.
- Do not wear contact lenses for 1 week after the surgery
The eyelid surgery procedure usually is a long lasting and effective for 10 – 15 years. However, the final results and sustainability depends on your certain life-style.
- Our surgeons perform more than 250 reconstructive and aesthetic surgeries every year
- Have had practical courses and seminars in Spain, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Turkey, etc.
- Publish scientific articles in numerous medical journals
- Before and after surgeries pictures are available upon individual requests
- Our surgeons are members of Lithuanian Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Our surgeons are licensed plastic surgeons in Denmark, Sweden and UK
- Our clinic belongs to Lithuanian Private Health Care Providers Association
We will advise you on travel arrangements including flights to and from Lithuania. We will take care of airport pick up and drop off and arrange a pleasant stay in a comfortable hotel at a convenient location. We will be there for you 24/7 if needed.
• Breast enlargement - from 3.000€ / 2.400£
• Breast lift, reduction - from 2.200€ / 1.760£
• Nose reshaping - from 2.400€ / 1.920£
• Liposuction - from 810€ / 650£
• Face lift - from 3.600€ / 2.880£
• Tummy tuck - from 2.000€ / 1.600£
• Intima Surgery (by Sex) - from 900€ / 720£
• Otoplasty - from 1.000€ / 800£