Mommy Makeover In Lithuania: Kaunas
Please note that the price of mommy makeover itself is provisional and may be accurately assessed only after the evaluation of each individual case.
See before-after pictures
I met with the surgeon at the clinic that afternoon and he was really lovely (Donatas) after the surgery he was present at all times when the dressings were changed and I felt well looked after. The rooms are first class and I liked the extra touched such as toiletries and slippers. Read what other patients have to say about us
Read Nordestehtics clinic reviews from other international patients on our Facebook page.
|Kavita's plastic surgery in Lithuania|
|British patient Kavita tells her story about plastic surgery in our clinic - her decision to choose the surgery abroad, arrival to Lithuania, and her overall experience at our clinic.|
|Take a virtual tour in our clinic!||Our clinic on national TV|
|Virtual tour in our clinic in Lithuania. Plastic surgeon Dr Maslauskas is talking about the procedures performed in our clinic such as liposuction, fat transfer, tummy tuck, breast lift, etc.|
- Experienced surgeons
- Our clinic works with highly professional and educated surgeons. They have 10-15 years of experience in the field of plastic and reconstructive surgery. They perform over 2000 surgeries per year. Our surgeons are board-certified in the UK, Sweden and Denmark. Moreover, our surgeons are members of various prestigious surgical societies both Lithuanian and international. Find more information about our surgeons here.
- Modern clinic
- The clinic is equipped with modern diagnostic and surgical facilities, all analogous to those in Western European clinics. You will be looked after by professional English speaking staff.
The wards are fully furnished and equipped with TV, WC and air conditioning. Free Wi-Fi is available while staying in the clinic.
- One of the biggest surgical centres in the Baltics
- Our clinic is one of the biggest surgical centres in the Baltic region. We work with patients from various countries, among which Great Britain, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, etc.
Despite the size of the clinic we provide our patients with personal care and assistance. The majority of big public hospitals due to high volume of patients do not have enough resources and medical personnel to pay personal attention to each patient. Whereas we are fully focused on providing exceptional care and undivided attention for our patients.
Without any additional fees patients are tended in the clinic as long as they need. It may take up to 3 days. We only discharge our patients from the clinic when they are in a good health state and ready to leave.
- Half the price
- All inclusive price, which is twice lower than in Western European clinics.
Our clinic works with medical professionals of highest education and experience level and uses the same materials as the clinics in Western Europe. More often than not, the quality of our clinic‘s facilities exceed the ones in Western European clinics.
The price difference is only due to considerably lower average salaries and taxes - which is the main reason for medical travel everywhere around the world.
- 24/7 personal assistance
- During your entire stay in Lithuania you will receive personal care as well as transport to and from the clinic, hotel, and airport. You will not have to worry about a thing. You will be assisted from the moment of plane landing in Vilnius or Kaunas airport till your departure.
- Flexible date-wise
- Our clinic is flexible date-wise and can usually arrange your surgery on the date convenient for you.
- All English speaking staff
- Everyone in our clinic speaks English, including customer service desk, nurses, assistants and the surgeon.
- We speak in 8 languages
- Our clinic is the only clinic in Europe that offers customer service in 8 languages, among which English, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, German, Spanish, Russian, and Lithuanian.
- Testimonials from former patients
- We can give you lots of testimonials from our previous patients that had plastic surgery in our clinic. They can tell you their stories and help you make a decision.
- Direct flights
- 2-3 hour regular flights operate from all main airports in the UK & Ireland. Lithuania is closer than you thought. You can find the list of direct flights here. Please note that airlines constantly add new flights and new destinations, therefore feel free to contact us if you need help choosing the flight that suits you best.
- Credibility of country
- Lithuania has been a part of the EU and NATO since 2004. Lithuania has one of the fastest growing economies in the whole region and the second fastest internet speed in the world. Lithuanian medical schools have trained many medical professionals who are highly appreciated and employed by many foreign hospitals, among which hospitals in the UK.
- Our surgeons perform over 2000 surgeries per year
- Licensed in the UK, Denmark, and Sweden
- Had courses in Belgium, Denmark, Germany, etc.
- Members of Lithuanian Society of Plastic Surgery
Being tremendous joy in the first place, pregnancy is also stressful and challenging. It makes huge changes not only in your daily routine but also in your body shapes. Nowadays, when more and more women conceive at a later age and multiple births are more common, regaining previous shapes after delivery could be hardly possible. Consequently, surgical esthetical procedures became a solution for many women.
How your body changes during pregnancy
In pregnancy your body is preparing to carry, protect, deliver and feed the baby. Many complicated physiological mechanisms affect your organs and tissues. As a result, your body shapes change.
Breasts. Hormones increase breasts blood supply and development of glandular tissue. As a result, your breasts become bigger and firmer. That’s how your body prepares to feed the baby. After you wean your baby, the breasts start to return to previous appearance. However, in most cases breasts skin becomes stretched and the bust becomes saggy.
Abdominal muscles. In order to provide the baby with enough of space, your abdomen expands. Hormonal changes of the connective tissue, mechanical pressure of the abdominal wall and displacement of the inner organs result in condition called diastasis recti or separated abdominal muscles. In other words, the space between your right and left abdominal muscles become wider. It sometimes remains after delivery and causes belly bulge.
Skin. Your whole body is changing during pregnancy and the skin is not an exception. Stretch marks, varicose veins, hyperpigmentation or acne might develope. Moreover, your skin has to expand a lot because your belly is growing fast. After delivery your waistline shrinks rapidly. As a result, the skin in this area becomes loose and saggy. Other parts of your body can also be affected if you lose weight rapidly.
What is mommy makeover?
Mommy makeover is a complex of surgical procedures which help to restore or improve various parts of your body that have changed during pregnancy. This set of procedures usually includes breast augmentation and abdominoplasty (tummy tuck). However it can also include liposuction or intimate surgery, if you require. Mommy makeover selection is very individual and varies from patient to patient. Here are some procedures that you can mix and combine according to your desired results:
- Breast lift improves the appearance of saggy breasts. Position of nipples and size of areolas can also be adjusted during this procedure.
- Breast augmentation enables to increase the size of the breasts with the help of breast implants.
- Liposuction helps to get rid of stubborn fat deposits in various areas of your body. There are two methods – wet and laser liposuction.
- Abdominoplasty or tummy tuck is designed to remove excessive skin and thighten muscles in an abdominal area. Depending on the size of the problematic area, your surgeon may recommend you full or mini tummy tuck.
- Arm or thigh lift. In this surgery hanging skin and fat tissue are removed from your upper ams or thighs.
- Intimate surgery includes vaginal rejuvenation, labia or clitoris correction.
Why you should consider mommy makeover
The point of mommy makeover is to combine multiple esthetical procedures into a single operation. Consequently, you will get one anaesthesia and shorter recovery time so you will spend less time away from your family and work.
Our clinic is the biggest plastic surgery center in Baltic states
We will advise you on travel arrangements including flights to and from Lithuania. We will take care of airport pick up and drop off and arrange a pleasant stay in a comfortable hotel at a convenient location. We will be there for you 24/7 if needed.