1. We are one of the leading plastic surgery clinics in the European Union with over 10 years of experience. Our team of 9 plastic surgeons performs more than 3.000 plastic operations a year and around 90 % of our patients travel from abroad, mostly the UK, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany.
2. A 5-star clinic. We are trusted by our patients and we appreciate all the reviews and feedback collected over the years. You can find lots of testimonials from our previous patients online on Google, Facebook, Trustpilot or Realself.
3. Community of our patients. Already more than 25.000 of our former, current and future patients joined our online community with the aim to build a space for opinions and mutual support. Members are welcome to share experiences about their visit to the clinic and to discuss all surgery-related matters.
4. A team of highly professional and educated surgeons. Our team of 9 plastic surgeons has 10-15 years of experience in the field in total performing over 3.000 different plastic surgeries per year. Moreover, our surgeons are members of various prestigious surgical societies both Lithuanian and international.
5. Combining surgeries. Even 68% of our patients travel to have combined surgeries due to our expertise in this field – it has been our specialisation for many years now. We performed such surgeries for more than 10.000 patients to this date. Combining surgeries allow our patients to save time, money and even health. We carefully select patients, evaluate each case individually, and only agree to combine surgeries within health & safety limits.
6. Our clinic or patients are seen on different media mentions like: BBC, Forbes, Mirror, MailOnline, The Sun and others.
7. EU clinic with European standards. Our clinic works according to the highest standards set by the European Union. This helps to guarantee the quality of medical services. We care about the safety, comfort and successful results of our patients from all over the world.
8. We provide customer service in 9 foreign languages including English, Swedish, Norwegian, Ukrainian, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian, Polish. Everyone in our clinic speaks English, including nurses, assistants and the surgeon.
9. Team of dedicated Patient care coordinators. Every patient has a dedicated customer service representative, helping patients plan their visit, answer all associated questions, available every working day via email/phone.
10. Aftercare package in the UK & Ireland. We do offer an exclusive Aftercare package in the UK and Ireland for our plastic surgery patients. With our Aftercare package, you will get extra support and help while healing and recovering back in the UK or Ireland. Our partner Hollie is a professional cosmetic nurse practitioner with 17 years of post-registration experience. Now Hollie is managing the nurse network in the UK and Ireland which is ready to help you, the patients of the Nordesthetics.
11. Accommodation with medical care. Patients have an opportunity to stay in the apartments, supervised by our clinic. Apartments are located in the centre of Kaunas and most importantly, right next to our new clinic, in the same building (1 min by foot) and are provided with additional medical care (the nurse visits a patient at least once a day after discharge from the clinic), which is not possible while staying in a hotel or other accommodation.
12. Half the price. All inclusive price, which is twice lower than in Western European clinics. Our clinic works with medical professionals of the highest education and experience level and uses the same materials as the clinics in Western Europe. More often than not, the quality of our clinic‘s facilities exceed the ones in Western European clinics. The price difference is only due to considerably lower average salaries and taxes – which is the main reason for medical travel everywhere around the world.