Rhinoplasty abroad: Lithuania
2.400 € / 1.950 £ (rhinoplasty surgery)
Rhinoplasty - from 2.400 € / 1.950 £
Please note that the price of rhinoplasty itself is provisional and may be accurately assessed only after the evaluation of each individual case.
Flights and accommodation - 500 € / 400 £
- direct round-flight tickets from the UK / Ireland to Vilnius or Kaunas airports
- 6 nights at a hotel
Please note that plane ticket prices are valid only for direct flights to Lithuania and if you book the plane 1 month prior. If patients wish they can book plane tickets and accomodation by themselves since this part of package is optional.
|Take a virtual tour in our clinic!||Our clinic on national TV|
|Virtual tour in our clinic in Lithuania. Plastic surgeon Dr Maslauskas is talking about the procedures performed in our clinic such as liposuction, fat transfer, tummy tuck, breast lift, etc.|
|Experienced surgeons: have 15 years of experience in plastic surgeries, 250 surgeries per year.|
|Certified surgeons: our surgeons have UK, Sweden and Denmark Certificates of specialist in plastic surgery|
|Half the price of Western counterparts. The same materials, facilities, medical staff qualification. Price difference is only due to considerably lower average salaries and taxes.|
|Modern clinic: equipped with modern diagnostic and surgical facilities, patients are looked after by English speaking staff. 24 hours nursing.|
|All English speaking staff: from the customer service desk to nurses, assistants and surgeons|
|24/7 assistance: during your entire stay in Lithuania|
|Easy to reach: 2-3 hours regular flights from all main UK & Ireland airports: Gatwick, Stansted, Luton, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Bristol, Leeds, Liverpool and Dublin|
|All inclusive price: the package price for the surgery includes all medications, consultations, surgery, hospitalisation, accommodation, flight tickets and transfers.|
|Testimonials from other UK patients: we can give you lots of testimonials from our previous UK patients, their personal numbers as well as before/after pictures|
|Credibility of country: Lithuania has been a part of the EU and NATO for already 8 years, Lithuania is one of the fastest growing countries in the whole region, has the second fastest internet speed in the World, has trained many medical professionals who are highly appreciated and employed by many UK hospitals and more.|
Rhinoplasty, also called nose reshaping surgery, is a plastic surgery during which certain aesthetic changes for cosmetic purposes or deformities of nose are corrected. Injuries, birth defects, aging changes or anaesthetic proportions that make you feel uncomfortable and self-conscious can be corrected by a plastic surgeon.
The procedure takes 2-4 hours. It is made under general anaesthesia. The day after the surgery you are free to go home for rehabilitation and you can come back to your daily routine in 10 – 14 days. It is important to mention that there are no after surgery stitches left in your body as they are absorbed and usually no scars are left because incisions are made inside the nose. In some cases there might be only a small 3 mm scar left on a partition between nostrils, however it soon disappears.
Rhinoplasty enables a plastic surgeon to make the next changes to your nose:
- To reduce the whole nose
- To change an angle between nose and upper lip
- To eliminate or to reduce the nose hump
- To change the nose tip
- To reshape nostrils
Before the operation the procedure is discussed in great details in order to decide what changes would be the most suitable for your face, a picture of the after surgery appearance is designed in advance in order to get you acquainted with the future changes and expectations.
- Our surgeons perform more than 250 reconstructive and aesthetic surgeries every year
- Have had practical courses and seminars in Spain, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Turkey, etc.
- Publish scientific articles in numerous medical journals
- Before and after surgeries pictures are available upon individual requests
- Our surgeons are members of Lithuanian Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Our surgeons are licensed plastic surgeons in Denmark, Sweden and UK
- Our clinic belongs to Lithuanian Private Health Care Providers Association
We will advise you on travel arrangements including flights to and from Lithuania. We will take care of airport pick up and drop off and arrange a pleasant stay in a comfortable hotel at a convenient location. We will be there for you 24/7 if needed.
• Breast enlargement - from 3.000€ / 2.400£
• Breast lift, reduction - from 2.200€ / 1.760£
• Gynecomastia surgery - from 1.800€ / 1.450£
• Liposuction - from 810€ / 650£
• Face lift - from 3.600€ / 2.880£
• Tummy tuck - from 2.000€ / 1.600£
• Intima Surgery (by Sex) - from 900€ / 720£
• Otoplasty - from 1.000€ / 800£