Liposuction In Lithuania: Kaunas
|Abdominal liposuction 1.590 € / 1.325 £
Thighs liposuction 930 € / 775 £
Flanks liposuction 930 € / 775 £
Back liposuction 1.590 € / 1.325 £
Arms liposuction 930 € / 775 £
Knees liposuction 870 € / 725 £
Chin liposuction 930 € / 775 £
Please note that the price of liposuction itself is provisional and may be accurately assessed only after the evaluation of each individual case.
See before-after pictures
Throughout my care I was greeted made feel at ease I could not wished for a better clinic service and level of care I received was outstanding.
I had liposuction on my body even with the swellings I can see the results I was speechless with happy emotions. I thank the whole team that has made my dream come true I would recommend this clinic to everyone. Read what other patients have to say about us.
Read Nordestehtics clinic reviews from other international patients on our Facebook page.
|Kavita's plastic surgery in Lithuania|
|British patient Kavita tells her story about plastic surgery in our clinic - her decision to choose the surgery abroad, arrival to Lithuania, and her overall experience at our clinic.|
|Take a virtual tour in our clinic!||Our clinic on national TV|
|Virtual tour in our clinic in Lithuania. Plastic surgeon Dr Maslauskas is talking about the procedures performed in our clinic such as liposuction, fat transfer, tummy tuck, breast lift, etc.|
- Experienced surgeons
- Our clinic works with highly professional and educated surgeons. They have 10-15 years of experience in the field of plastic and reconstructive surgery. They perform over 2000 surgeries per year. Our surgeons are board-certified in the UK, Sweden and Denmark. Moreover, our surgeons are members of various prestigious surgical societies both Lithuanian and international. Find more information about our surgeons here.
- Modern clinic
- The clinic is equipped with modern diagnostic and surgical facilities, all analogous to those in Western European clinics. You will be looked after by professional English speaking staff.
The wards are fully furnished and equipped with TV, WC and air conditioning. Free Wi-Fi is available while staying in the clinic.
- One of the biggest surgical centres in the Baltics
- Our clinic is one of the biggest surgical centres in the Baltic region. We work with patients from various countries, among which Great Britain, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, etc.
Despite the size of the clinic we provide our patients with personal care and assistance. The majority of big public hospitals due to high volume of patients do not have enough resources and medical personnel to pay personal attention to each patient. Whereas we are fully focused on providing exceptional care and undivided attention for our patients.
Without any additional fees patients are tended in the clinic as long as they need. It may take up to 3 days. We only discharge our patients from the clinic when they are in a good health state and ready to leave.
- Half the price
- All inclusive price, which is twice lower than in Western European clinics.
Our clinic works with medical professionals of highest education and experience level and uses the same materials as the clinics in Western Europe. More often than not, the quality of our clinic‘s facilities exceed the ones in Western European clinics.
The price difference is only due to considerably lower average salaries and taxes - which is the main reason for medical travel everywhere around the world.
- 24/7 personal assistance
- During your entire stay in Lithuania you will receive personal care as well as transport to and from the clinic, hotel, and airport. You will not have to worry about a thing. You will be assisted from the moment of plane landing in Vilnius or Kaunas airport till your departure.
- Flexible date-wise
- Our clinic is flexible date-wise and can usually arrange your surgery on the date convenient for you.
- All English speaking staff
- Everyone in our clinic speaks English, including customer service desk, nurses, assistants and the surgeon.
- We speak in 8 languages
- Our clinic is the only clinic in Europe that offers customer service in 8 languages, among which English, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, German, Spanish, Russian, and Lithuanian.
- Testimonials from former patients
- We can give you lots of testimonials from our previous patients that had plastic surgery in our clinic. They can tell you their stories and help you make a decision.
- Direct flights
- 2-3 hour regular flights operate from all main airports in the UK & Ireland. Lithuania is closer than you thought. You can find the list of direct flights here. Please note that airlines constantly add new flights and new destinations, therefore feel free to contact us if you need help choosing the flight that suits you best.
- Credibility of country
- Lithuania has been a part of the EU and NATO since 2004. Lithuania has one of the fastest growing economies in the whole region and the second fastest internet speed in the world. Lithuanian medical schools have trained many medical professionals who are highly appreciated and employed by many foreign hospitals, among which hospitals in the UK.
- Our surgeons perform over 2000 surgeries per year
- Licensed in the UK, Denmark, and Sweden
- Had courses in Belgium, Denmark, Germany, etc.
- Members of Lithuanian Society of Plastic Surgery
Changing your body shape without long lasting exercise is possible by surgical removal of unwanted body fat. Liposuction is an operation which reduces certain body areas while safely removing a certain amount of fat from them. Liposuction is available for these areas: abdomen, thighs, hips, knees, ankles, upper arms, neck and sides.
Types of liposuction surgeries available:
Wet Liposuction – a problematic area is injected with a mixture of salty water, adrenaline and a local anaesthetic in order to reduce bleeding, swelling and bruising. Then a surgeon makes a cut and inserts a metal tube which is moved actively inside fatty tissue to break it up and to suck out the fluid. As the required amount of fat is removed, the tube is taken out.
Laser Liposuction is the most modern type of liposuction in the world. The laser energy affects cells of the fatty tissue and melts them. What is more, laser energy affects a collagen in the skin what leads to tightening and reshaping of a skin contour.
The procedure takes a few hours and a recovery after it depends on type and the area of the liposuction you had. In any case hospitalisation of at least 1 day is necessary. Usually if you had liposuction of a large area, at least 10 days are needed to recover. Period after surgery might be painful, bruising will disappear in around 1 month, scars will become fainter in several weeks, swelling will completely settle in a period of 6 months.
Our clinic is the biggest plastic surgery center in Baltic states
We will advise you on travel arrangements including flights to and from Lithuania. We will take care of airport pick up and drop off and arrange a pleasant stay in a comfortable hotel at a convenient location. We will be there for you 24/7 if needed.